Sip Happens Consulting is your only "go to team" for success providing full service hospitality design, marketing, and operational support. We help propel restaurants and hotels in creating lasting impressions that will lead to profitable business and returning clientele. We understand that every business is unique and requires custom business solutions to ensure memorable experiences for your guests.
"THE KEY TO HAVING A SUCCESSFUL HOSPITALITY BUSINESS IS TO FOCUS ON THE WHOLE PACKAGE. FROM THE FOOD TO THE STAFF, THE EXTERIOR TO THE INTERIOR, WE ARE THERE TO HELP YOU CREATE A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR GUESTS.”
We have the experience, connections, and style to help bring your vision to life- on schedule and on budget. We have contracted on numerous projects and have over 20 years of experience in both restaurant operations and hospitality design. Our personal approach to design and function works perfectly from those smaller restaurant renovations as well as full start-ups and concept development. We are dedicated to creating innovative and unique spaces reflective of each concept and business model.
- Concept Development: interior design, branding, logos, uniform design, food and beverage recipe development, menu graphic design.
- Hospitality Renovations/Re-branding: redesign, menu upgrades, staff training seminars, management coaching, uniform restructure, restaurant analysis, logo re-design, concept analysis.
- Hospitality/Restaurant Design & Styling: interior design, accessorizing, concept cohesiveness.
- Space Planning: floor charts, workflow analysis, functionality of guest and employee areas.
- Restaurant Operations: hiring staff, training seminars, management coaching, training manual development, purchasing and inventory techniques, budgeting and profit/loss tracking tools.
- Staff Training Seminars: beer and wine education, food & beverage guides, customer service retention workshop.
- Restaurant Marketing: website creation, marketing solutions, social networking, advertising, special events.
- Restaurant Analysis: Secret shopper reports, purchasing and inventory techniques, menu pricing and cost analysis, budgeting and tracking.